We are looking for experienced Jacking Engineers who can use their experience to assist our Jack-up barges and its equipment for ongoing projects worldwide.
Jack-Up Barge is a dynamic organization with more than 20 years of worldwide experience, working for various clients with and excellent portfolio. We offer our clients innovative solutions all year round. Safety is embedded in our culture and is reinforced in our own safety program: “Elevating safety”. We work together with a dedicated team and would love to have you on our team.
- Extensive previous experience as Barge Supervisor (Jacking Engineer).
- Experienced in Jacking Systems, Gusto MSC hydraulic positive engagement or Muns system is required.
- Knowledge of the English language, written and spoken.
- Based within the EU or holding Schengen Visa.
- Knowledge of Hydraulic systems in order to rectify/solve issues in relation to malfunction.
- Required to perform daily and weekly checks/maintenance on jacking system. For example greasing etc.
- To be able to understand load conditions and adjust load conditions in relation to jacking conditions and operational conditions.
- Knowledge and understanding of site specific assessment in order to understand what can be expected during jacking operations.
A good work place, dynamic projects, great colleagues and the opportunity to learn from the expertise what has been built up over the years.
Will you be our new colleague?
Then we would like to get in touch with you via:
The Offshore Partners, IPS, Helder Maritiem or TOS.