Jack Up Barge Operations BV. considers Quality and the protection of Health, Safety and Environment critical to all our activities. The management therefore is committed to play an active role in the implementation of a high standard of QHSE throughout all our activities.
JUB will take all reasonable measures to prevent harm to people, pollution of environment and damage to the assets.
- Providing a healthy and safe working environment oﬀshore and onshore;
- Continually develop awareness of health, safety and the environment through training and information sharing;
- Continually assess risk and apply appropriate safeguards;
- Promoting personal accountability.
Safety Culture Program - Elevating Safety
Jack-Up Barge has launched the Safety Culture Program – Elevating Safety in 2018 with the objective to strengthen the Safety Culture and sustain our commitment.
How this will be done
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations;
- Assurance that the QHSE rules and procedures are transparent and realistic;
- Provision of the QHSE required resources and plans;
- Provision of sound lines of communication to share adequate and appropriate QHSE information;
- Provision of QHSE directed training and education;·
- Monitoring performance to achieve continuous improvement by audits;
- Continuous improvement of the occupational health and safety, the environmental and quality management system and performance;
- Focus on lifecycle perspective in regards to environmental aspects.
Consequently, the implementation of our management system requires professionalism in operational competence and QHSE awareness from our personnel.