We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer who can use its experience to support the team on technical and operational matters regarding tenders and projects.
Jack-Up Barge is a dynamic organization with more than 20 years of worldwide experience, working for various clients with an excellent portfolio. We offer our clients innovative solutions all year round. Safety is embedded in our culture and is reinforced in our own safety program: “Elevating safety”. We work together with a dedicated team and would love to have you on our team.
- Reports directly to the Engineering & Asset Integrity Manager
- The Project Engineer has close contact with the commercial department and Rig managers.
- Support in Technical and Operational matters, tenders and projects, on the basis of the company’s assets capabilities – The assets are self-elevating platforms with a heavy lift crane.
- Producing drawings and preliminary calculations and evaluating preliminary solutions.
- Prepare initial design, method statements and engineering in accordance with the tender specifications and requirements and company procedures.
- Co-Produce Scope of Work documents for modifications based on contractual obligations of a contract – taking into account client-specific requirements, capabilities of the platforms, and environmental conditions.
- Coordinates and expedites subcontracted works and services of Design and drafting companies, manufacturers etc.
- Closing the project administration
- Liaise with third parties maintaining excellent relationships internally as well as externally.
- Proactively initiate suggestions to improve customer satisfaction.
- Works in accordance with the Company’s policies, core values and Management System.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to JUBO and Client Safety Management system.
- Has a proactive Health, safety and Environmental culture focus.
- Meets the Health, safety and Environmental objectives set by JUBO and the Client.
- Fully respects the environment and thinks in terms of sustainability and life cycle approach.
- Advanced/Bachelor technical (HBO +) level working and thinking – in the fields of Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in the Renewables, Offshore and/or Maritime industry.
- Skilled and experienced user of AUTOCAD and Excel, and experience and knowledge or Rhino.
- Fluently in writing and speech of the Engels language.
- A team player with an independent attitude, with a practical approach to solving challenges.
- Results-oriented, flexible, accurate but high output, social, and a strong communicator.
- Organizing and planning; determine goals and priorities and indicate the necessary actions, time and resources in order to achieve these goals.
- Accuracy: preventing errors; ensuring that the activities are executed in an orderly and accurate manner.
- Teamwork: together contribute to a joint result, even if no immediate self-interest is present
- Communication; communicates effectively with all the stakeholders and is skilled in spoken and written Dutch and English languages so that the message comes across to the target group
- Initiative: the ability to obtain information from several sources to address present needs
- Problem-Solving: solves problems while ensuring rules and directives are followed
- Flexible: adaption of the method and its behaviour to changing circumstances, open to new ideas, improvising is aimed at achieving goals.
- A great place to work with fantastic colleagues
- a competitive salary
- excellent fringe benefits
- A proper homework arrangement is available
- Free Lunch
- the opportunity to learn from the expertise that has been built up over the years.
Are you a real team worker, flexible and open to new ideas? Then you are the Enthusiastic Project Engineer we are looking for!
Apply now by contacting our HR Manager or if you would like to learn more about this opportunity.
HR Manager: Hannah Bom, firstname.lastname@example.org