Jack-Up Barge Operations will take all reasonable measures to prevent harm to people, pollution of environment and damage to the assets.
- Providing a healthy and safe working environment oﬀshore and onshore;
- Continually develop awareness of health, safety and the environment through training and information sharing;
- Continually assess risk and apply appropriate safeguards;
- Promoting personal accountability.
Jack-Up Barge has launched the Safety Culture Program – Elevating Safety in 2018 with the objective to strengthen the Safety Culture and sustain our commitment.
How do we do it
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations;
- Assurance that the QHSE rules and procedures are transparent and realistic;
- Provision of the QHSE required resources and plans;
- Provision of sound lines of communication to share adequate and appropriate QHSE information;
- Provision of QHSE directed training and education;·
- Monitoring performance to achieve continuous improvement by audits;
- Continuous improvement of the occupational health and safety, the environmental and quality management system and performance;
- Focus on lifecycle perspective in regards to environmental aspects.
Consequently, the implementation of our management system requires professionalism in operational competence and QHSE awareness from our personnel.
- Satisfy our clients’ needs and expectations;
- Make commitments we fully understand and believe can be met;
- Meet all commitments to clients on time and within budget;
- Creating a competitive advantage for the entire operation.
- Maintaining a high level of client satisfaction;
- Verify that our products and services meet agreed requirements;
- Monitor, benchmark and continuously improve our business, products and services, organisation and employees’ performance;
- Continually adding value to processes and all aspects of the business;
- Providing high quality services to fully satisfy client requirements;
- Ensure that client complaints are dealt with in an appropriate way.